Donate to BCM to see Brendan eat a jar of mayonnaise!
Big City Mountaineers’ own Brendan Leonard has accepted a final challenge to raise an extra $1,000.00 for BCM and to cap off his ocean to ocean bike ride.
Eat one 30 oz jar of Hellman’s mayonnaise on the beach at the end of his 3,100 mile bike ride across America. (Sounds yummy, right?)
1. Brendan will eat one 30-ounce jar of Hellman’s Mayonnaise on the beach in St. Augustine, Florida.
2. Brendan can use one medium package of McDonald’s french fries as the delivery mechanism.
3. Eating time will not exceed one hour.
4. Brendan’s cycling partner Tony will donate $500 to Big City Mountaineers IF
5. BCM finds enough people to match Tony’s donation.
How to Donate:
Please help us raise another $1,000.00 for BCM by donating to the “Thousand Dollar Mayonnaise Challenge.” Click here. Just write “mayonnaise” in the comment line.
To learn more about Brendan and Tony’s ride visit their blog: Just Another Bike Ride Across America