Have some questions about participating in Summit For Someone? Attend one of our informational conference calls. Summit For Someone Climb Coordinator Brendan Leonard will give a short presentation on the program, who benefits, and how he raised $4200 for a 2009 Summit For Someone climb without leaving his desk. The presentation will last approximately 10 to 15 minutes, and you can ask any questions you’d like following that. We’ll cover:
- What is a typical SFS climb like?
- How on earth do I raise $3400?
- How do I train for an SFS climb?
- What happens to the money I raise?
Our upcoming calls are below. Please e-mail Brendan at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for the call.
- December 8, Noon (Mountain Standard Time)
- Call 712-432-0080
- Enter Access Code: 783592#